Labels

Friday, May 6, 2011

The sweet life of you and me :-)



                                                           Image Courtesy : Google

It was ' love at first sight',
The beautiful dream I had every night..
Now all I wanted to see,
Was a sweet life of you and me..

With your hair covering up your face,
I adored your beauty with all the grace..
I kept my hands on my chin in an awe,
I couldn't believe the beauty that I saw..

So serene and divine was your presence ,
That it brought an enchanting fragrance..
I closed my eyes and felt you around..
Dancing in love with the joy of what I found..

I thanked the angels in the skies,
A new beginning ; as I realised..
Like the beautiful dawn after dark as we see,
He sent one of His angels down dawning unto me..

Such was the magic of your sight,
You turned the darkness in the light..
You gave me a new strength to live and love,
You gave me a new faith in the almighty above..

Loving me back you gave me endless joy,
I jumped at the sight of you like a little boy,
You brought me back to life with just a touch,
Damn ! I love you crazily and so so much..

All our lives in love ; I wanna be your man..
Darling ! I promise you I'll love you in all ways I can..
Because you've given me what I always wanted to see,
The beautiful sweet life of just you and me..!!

P.S - Sometimes there's not enough inspiration and sometimes you just can't stop yourself from getting inspired..!!;-)

12 comments:

Lipsy said...

Absolutely no other words put together could be so divine as the one in the meeting of two souls...Loved it!!!

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

@Lipsy..Well said and absolutely true..Thanks so much girl..!!:)

amogh said...

wow,really nicely written :) I can see the passion you have for your girl ;)

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

@Amogh..Thanks buddy for taking the time out and appreciating my work..:)..Hell yeah i'm really passionate about her..;)

Mahima Kohli said...

Beautiful feelings put down in even more beautiful words...sheer magic...you were right Amar, there's a lot of true love here :)

Great writing..all of it!

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

I'm happy you found love at last in some way just the way i said..:)..Thanks for reading and appreciating..!! Hope to see you again..!!:)

Take care:)

Amar:)

Anuroop reddy said...

Good one bro :)

You got a reader ..

Rakesh Maurya said...

Hi Amar, it was really nice reading...

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

@Rakesh..Thanks man..!!:)

tarunima said...

beautiful words:)
loved it..
btw thanks for your motivating comment on my blog:)

Anonymous said...

beautiful words !
Lucky girl i must say if its meant for someone !

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

@Tarunima - Thanks..Happy that you liked and loved it..And about motivating you..You deserve it..You're good..:)..

@Gaurav - It's definitely meant for someone ;)..Thanks..:)

Keep visiting guys!:) Take care:)