Labels

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Paint me red..!!


                               Image Courtesy : Google Images

I'm your man,
I wanna be your ted,
My adorable baby,
Paint me red..

Paint me on my shoulder,
Paint me red,
Paint me all over,
do as you once said..

Paint me with your Love,
Paint me with your care,
I promise I'll do nothing,
I'll only stare..

You said it once,
You'll give me all your love,
I want it always, i want it now,
Paint me slow, soft as the dove..

I'm your Hero,
I wanna be just yours,
I don't need a prevention,
Paint me with your cure..

I wanna get lost in you,
I wanna love you,
Darling,come near me,
Paint me as i hug you...

Paint me as your yours,
Paint me all, Paint me all red,
For God may have created us different,
But for each other we are made..

Pain me with all your love baby..Because I'm crazy about you..:)

5 comments:

wanderer said...

soulful poem..keep writing

Musings of a Wanderer

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

Hey thanks..:)..Sure i will..!!:)

Sahana Rao said...

Superb Poem. Passion drenched man's words. Loved it.

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

@Spicy..Thanks so much! And about that passion..Thanks to he..;)

Shristi Gupta said...

awesome work bro.. ur every blog inspire me to write my own.. bt my laziness comes in between.. :P