Labels

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The sensual desire!





                                Image Courtesy : Google Images

The night will turn into noon..
Tonight when you enter the room..
Wearing a white satin angelic robe..
And whispering my name near my ear lobe..

I'll come close with the flames in my heart..
You step back as you know what's about to start..
I hold you tight taking my hands into your shining hair..
I kiss you on your soft lips taking care..

I kiss you again as with my fingers i lift up your chin..
I move my fingers on your neck and your lustful skin..
I look at you as i say..'darling,tonight let's get lost into each other..'..
You reply back..'i want it too,but be soft as we move further..'

I lift you up and make you lie down on the bed..
I make you feel all of me being your lovely ted..
I get over you with all of my strength and power..
Lust and love in a combined way I'll shower..

I will make love to you till night becomes dawn and dawn becomes noon..
I'll make it all happen tonight..Just come into my room..

6 comments:

Deguide said...

sexy poetry, i hope you succeed in your attempt and get married Lolz

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

Hahaha..Thanks Umesh but not so soon i guess..!! ;)


Keep reading..:)

Unknown said...

sexaaayyyyy!!!

Anonymous said...

sensuous poetry amar ! i look forward to reading more from you and getting some inspiration for my compositions too.

Cheers !

www.a1gaurav.wordpress.com

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

@Sudarshan..Thanks man :)
@Gaurav..Thanks Gaurav..I won't disappoint you..;)

Take care guys:)

Kritika Jain, Arihant Events said...

i may be reading it after a year, but still all words made me imagine each and everything you wrote with my dream guy..