Labels

Friday, June 1, 2012

In love with you!


With you is where life really is!
Courtesy : Google Images

Lost in your thoughts,
Sitting on my chair...
I'm so head over heels,
Else, I do not care...

A morning thought of you,
When I open my eyes..
A thought of you,
As I look at the beautiful skies...

A moment gone,
And you're still there...
A thousand thoughts
Of your charming flair...

Your soothing voice,
Calms me down...
It brings limitless joy,
It steals my frown...

You make me crazy,
It's the fragrance you wear...
It keeps me around you,
It always keeps me near...

I love your anger,
I love that ecstatic fire...
Hidden inside,
Is a passionate desire...

I miss you so much,
It's been so long...
But I love you,
You're where I belong...

I dream of you every night,
And wish it to be real...
You hold my hand there,
It's so surreal...

I'll shut my eyes forever,
If I've the same dream...
That's how your love is to me,
Pure, beautiful and absolutely serene!

3 comments:

Sanjali Jain said...

I wished there would be a guy who would write such a lovely poem for me.
heart touching !

btw. looove the new background

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

The art of expressing love is different for every person! Mine is this, I'm sure your guy has something other special thing! ;) Thank you so much! :) And I love the background too! :D

Sanjali Jain said...

haha....what a joke. my guy does not now anything. most unromantic person on earht. ....ya u may tell him this :P

u know what i also like : not just jazz . no seriously awesome work.