Labels

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Soul mate!

Just you and me!  - Image Courtesy : Google Images

How much you worry,
How much you wear that frown...
Just your smile and I need no riches,
It's my precious treasure, it's my crown..

Catching a glimpse of you,
When I look deep in your eyes...
I see an ocean of sadness,
I see a river of cries...

I wish to soothe you down,
I wish to share the grief...
The love which has died in you,
I want to strengthen that belief...

A chance is what I want,
A chance is what you deserve...
To let go of the sadness,
And relish the rapturous verve...

Hold my hands tightly,
Feel my heart skip a beat...
Together we'll win the world over,
All the sorrows we'll cheat...

Two sides of the same coin,
In love, we had the same fate...
And that is why darling,
I believe, you're my soul mate!


No comments: