Labels

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thinking of you!

Image Courtesy : Google Images

A sense of fresh air,
Is what you bring..
Even in the chilling cold,
You're like the colourful spring...

A touch of simplicity,
In this mean world..
Oh! I love your hair,
And the way they swirl...

How much adorable you look,
When you dress up your eyes with kohl..
It drives me completely crazy,
It sends shivers down my soul..

I'm never gonna let you know,
That it was love at first sight..
It such an amazing feeling,
To dream of you day and night..

Each little cute thing you do,
Brings a serene joy to me..
And it'll be you everyday,
Whom I'll be dying to see...

Aesthetic are the things unsaid,
So I'll rather not say..
Let's time take it's time,
It's more splendid this way...

5 comments:

Sanjali Jain said...

uuuufff.... love love love....what have u done to me?

Nice poem Mr. Jazz :) i guess i know who u meant?

Beyond Horizon said...

unsaid words, but the feelings so very much known, hope it reaches out to the one its for...

Arti said...

Just WOW! Simplicity in words, depth in emotions ...truly magical! She is one lucky girl :)

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

Sanjali - Well, you surely know it! ;)
And what've I done, I'm just trying to spread some love in the air! :)

Beyond Horizon - I think everyone of us feels this way at some or the other time! Hope it reaches out to her just the way you said even though i would want nothing from her! :)

Arti - Thank you so much Arti! Well I'm sure she'll never know how lucky she is! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so pure and sweet ! you indeed have spread some love in the air :) She is lucky to have you, who loves her selflessly.. what more a girl can ask ?