Labels

Monday, May 11, 2009



Dedicated to the love of my life..

Walking the path of life yet another mile,
I see your dimples and your gorgeous smile..

The mystery in your eyes never seems to reveal,
The naughty side of yours and the way you feel..

The shrink in your eyes when your lips curve,
In a beautiful smile and lots of love to serve..

Your hair so soft and smooth like a waterfall,
They make me come close to you and my words crawl..

As i'm near you and my lips near your ears,
I feel your hair on my nose and get some more near..

'I love You' i say as the love in my heart I express,
Hell, You sure look gorgeous in that lovely black dress..

The moonlight over us trying to be a witness of the moment,
The God's above flowering us blessings along with the saints..

I look into your eyes promising a bond of a lifetime,
I realise your love for me as i look your eyes shine..

The flames of love will always keep burning bright,
As we've always been setting the house on fire with all the light..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderfull :-)

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

Atlast a comment..!! and that too a good one..!!;)..Thanks..:)