Labels

Thursday, February 14, 2013

That amazing feeling!

When do you know it's love? And if you get to know it in some way, can you be really sure about it? The best thing about love is that you can neither predict it nor you can stop it. That confused state might seem very frustrating when you're going through that situation, but you'll crave for it when you're out of it. Because that confusion itself is very sweet and amazing! This is something I wrote while in that confusion, a state which I crave for now. And what better way to make this visible to my readers on Valentine's day itself. Enjoy it and be in love forever! ;) ;)

You bring a smile, even when you aren't around!
                                                          Image Courtesy  : Google

I look at her,
She looks away..
Her gorgeous smile,
Lightens up my day..

A dream about her,
Her morning thought..
When she's away,
I miss her a lot ..

She makes me crazy,
Her eyes talk to me..
Her innocent charm,
She's all I wanna see ..

Am I in love with her?
Does she feel the same?
It's driving me nuts,
It's driving me insane ..

An answer from within,
Fastens the heart beat..
It's a candid confession,
From a heart who can't cheat..

I was always in love with her,
Right from the very start..
When our eyes met for the first time,
She took that place in my heart!

No comments: