Labels

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Proposal

If it has to happen, it does eventually!Image Courtesy : Google Images

A step closer,
She felt shy..
Said she was fine,
Didn't believe the lie...

Our eyes met,
Her lips went dry..
She tried escaping,
Didn't let her try...

Making her nervous,
Whispered in her ears...
The genuine three words,
Moved her to tears...

Kissing her tears softly,
Asked if she felt the same...
Her emotions came out,
And I was to blame...

'And what if I don't',
Said with a hint of mischeif...
My heart beat doubled,
I was looking for relief...

'With you I live,
Without you I'll die...
Protecting you as a soul,
With you I'll fly'

She came closer,
Her breath fell on my neck...
She said, 'I love you'
As she gave me a peck...

'Together forever
Till death do us apart...'
Saying it lovingly,
She was the queen of my heart!