Labels

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

That thing called love!

Love is everywhere! ( Image Courtesy : Google Images)


Being in multiple relationships over the years, I’ve always complained about how much I’ve given to the world and how less I’ve got back in return. Some days are full of regrets and some are full of a certain feeling - I should really stop being such an emotional person. But then there’s a realisation. May be I haven’t had that luck with a relationship, maybe it was never meant to be; but that doesn’t make me or the other person a bad person! And that certainly doesn’t take back the love I enjoy in my life!

Such is the definition of love today that a broken relationship gives a feeling that one is not loved by anyone. Love is like beauty, you need the eyes of the beholder for the latter and a pure heart for the former! It’s not something you ever had or ever will in a material way, it’s a feeling which is always there, which is always shared by the world in some or the other way! You just need the right heart to understand it!

A friend of mine complained on a social networking site about how much a girl has ruined his life and how much he feels betrayed about it. And there were some people who were helping him out, giving him random suggestions to work it out! I was one of them too. The point is – why will people care if they don’t love you? They love you very much.  You don’t realise it and even they don’t, but they care and they will feel bad if something bad happens to you.

Some months back, I was working at my office – a place I love more than anything in this world. I was eating and something got struck in my throat. I couldn’t breathe and I headed straight to the washroom. Almost half of the people at my office came after me and made sure that everything was fine. They still keep telling me to eat slowly, so that it doesn’t happen again. When they do that, I consider myself lucky – because it’s love they have for me!

If there’s one word which is bigger than love, it is – mother! The world would’ve been a disaster without mothers and the unconditional love they have for their children. My mother very often calls me in the day time when I’m at work and tells me how much she misses me! She cries sometimes. If I leave the house without eating something, she feels horribly guilty. She makes it a point to hug me, to give me a kiss before I leave the house. Such is her love that I haven’t known anybody in my life doing more sacrifices than her for me! She is a woman who will accept me no matter what!

There’s love all around and like I said, you need to recognise it! That random smile or help from a stranger, a hug when you need it the most from the person you least expect it from, a surprise specially planned for you, people who admire you, people who call you at the time of need – it’s all love and it’s in the air all the time! You need to breathe it, to live with it! And if you still think that you’re not being loved in spite of the fact that you’ve been giving away love all the time, know one thing – The power and the ability to love, is also nature’s and God’s way of telling you – We love you and that’s why you feel it and you have the same for people!

Don’t try to find love. It’s already there – in every bit of your life. Recognise it, embrace it and value it! Life’s lovely and so are you! 

3 comments:

Mahima Kohli said...

Spell binding and thoroughly inspiring! How do you manage to express love and happiness in such a way as no one else ever can SB? Your post just made me smile. :)

p.s. You came up with a post in absolutely no time! Abhi to keh rhe the I can't write :P But it's these straight from the heart posts indeed that characterize you! :D

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

Thanks a lot Kiddo! :)Well I'm happy if it brought a smile to you kid! :) I think I manage to do it because of people like you who make me feel loved all the time :)

I just don't know! It came to me and I wrote it down! I think may be because i believe in it the most, that's why i could come up with it in no time! :)

Sanjali Jain said...

Because those who are around you know how to value you. Sometimes small things can bring such great happiness. Indeed it brought a smile to my face when i read how your mum gives you a kiss every day and hugs you.

Yeah although sometimes you are stuck and think why the hell is that person giving me that much attention (:P) most of the time you just love being loved :)
Great Feeling Mr Jazz !

Me :D