Labels

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wish of a noble soul!

                 Image Courtesy : Personal

I am just a soul whose intentions are good..
Oh Lord please dont let me be misunderstood..

Give me the strength to help the weak..
Give me the compassion for the sick..

A heart totally clean is what i pray for..
Selfish i am if my heart is sour..

A small part of Your big mighty world..
I just wanna be noble..
Like pleasant breeze i wanna swirl..

Giving eyes to the blind..
And voice to the dumb..
Give me the courage to help..
Even if i become numb..

Tears i want to wipe..
Wounds i want to heal..
All sad and unfortunate..
Their pain i want to feel..

Planting trees..
Taking care of the wild..
Being nature's caring son..
I want to help them all..
Being human!



P.S - The opening lines “I am just a soul whose intentions are good..
Oh Lord please don’t let me be misunderstood" is a song by 'The Animals' in 1965.